NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Dec 13, 2011

Jozo Family | River House

When we went home to Michigan for a the week I had booked a few shoots (who am I kidding enough to make me go crazy lol) to keep up on work. I love growing my portfolio & working with people. I am such a people person sometimes i drive myself nuts! My two lovely cousins wanted family photos done with their separate families. I jumped to this because I grew up with these women & their amazing mothers!! Down below are photos of my oldest female cousin on my mother's side of the family & her husband & son. Enjoy.


077
My mother works for the daughter of Louie Padnos & their River House is amazing. They let me take the photos there. Thanks ladies:)

080
They have all these one of a kind structures in the yard! 

010
& the River was dried up but the wheat made from some awesome shots!

004
The dock was so long & narrow ( I was scared for my life) not really! But hey I can dream.

018
Dawson is such a hoot. He has Asperger syndrome. This makes him super hyper but super fun! He makes me laugh anytime I am around. 

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did taking them. I am not showing all of the photos on here because the families have yet to look through all the photos. Thanks to Carol & Shelley for lending me their amazing home.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment