NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Mar 11, 2013

First day back to work anxiety.

Today is my first day back to work since December. I knew this day would approach faster than I wanted it to. Georgia is 9 weeks as of Saturday and I thought I would be ok with going back. I just feel so overwhelmed with anxiety. My husband is staying home with her for now and he knows her as well as I do (so I hope.) I wanted to write down a few things so that I can let them go and move on. Instead of stressing about them. Georgia is breastfed so it worries me that she wont get fed like she would if I was there. I pump for her to have a few bottles while I am working. She eats usually every two hours. I am worried my husband may not know her hunger cry. I just need to relax and trust that things will be ok. Yea I wouldn't mind being a stay at home mom but unfortunately that is not in the cards for now. I love my job and like that I can get out of the house for 5 hours of the day. Oh I didn't mention Georgia refused to sleep last night. She went to bed about 115 am this morning. Every time me or my husband got her to sleep we would set her down in our bed and she would pop her eyes open and cry. I may be exaggerating when I say she knew mama was leaving her in the morning. :( I worry that she may not remember me when I get home. I also worry she might forget to latch on because she will have had about 3-4 bottles by the time I get home at 1240pm. All I can do is hope for the best for all 3 of us. I know God will work it all out in the end. I know not everyone is going to take care of my baby the way I do. In a mother's eye she is the best for her child but the father is just as good. (minus the boobs)

We live by faith, not by sight. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment