NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Apr 9, 2012

Franki Alexis | Children

My niece has not cut her hair since she was born. She is 7 years old and will be 8 in July. Her hair was so gorgeous that my sister asked if I could do a shoot for her before she cut her hair. I was honored. She is a very mature 7 year old. I want you to meet Franki Alexis. 

DSC_0104

She begged to do a heart picture at the beach. 

DSC_0064

I didn't have to tell her how to pose she just knew I guess. 

DSC_0022

Look at those gorgeous locks. 

DSC_0018

When I saw she had riding boots I about died! I love riding boots.

DSC_0194

And it wouldn't be a shoot without a little jumping involved. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families:)

2 comments:

  1. I feel blessed to be a part of her life! She is a such a beauty inside and out. I just love how her eye color sticks out in the close up of her. Thanks for being a great photographer and better yet Tia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes her eyes are amazing in these photos! She's crazy lol but I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete