NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Oct 8, 2013

Georgia Monroe | 9 Months Old

Georgia you can now crawl! You've been crawling for 2 weeks now. It is hard to believe you never crawled before. You are into all kinds of things. You have been standing unassisted for quite some time now. You stand for a few seconds by yourself. You can cruise on the furniture. You try to feed yourself and it doesn't always work out that way. Lately you've been super clingy to me. All you want to do is nurse all night long and you are no longer swaddled as of 2 weeks ago. We moved into grandma and grandpa Hernandez's house. 



You scream at me when you don't get what you want. You love to yell and say something but I have no clue what you are saying. I just reply back the best I can! 


You love books. I read to you nightly and you just watch as I flip the pages. I think you enjoy the colors honestly.



You adjusted well to the move. You have been so used to eating adult food that baby food is no longer appealing unless its applesauce or some kind of fruit. Although you did eat green beans for grandma Sharon the other day. You said "Hey babe" for the first time the other day. You grunt when you want our attention. You still nurse every 2-3 hours. Sometimes I have to remind you to eat or you are to busy. Sometimes you don't even nurse very long because you are so busy. Some reason you hate baths. Your favorite thing to do is bang things on other things, play with the dog, crawl and stand up on everything. You need whatever food we are eating! You are an amazing little girl and we love you to pieces. Exhausting yes! But adorable and loving. I love you to the moon and back baby girl. Happy Halloween. Your first one and you are Robin from Batman and Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment