NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Sep 16, 2011

Photography props.


I am in need of finding more props for shoots. I have been looking on Pinterest(my secret addiction) p.s. you can get the cool app for your phone if your an iPhone user. I look at it almost everyday to get inspired by other people. I have two weddings coming in October & I am searching for great ideas. Off topic, as I always do, I was thinking maybe some more frames, chalk, pearls, vintage looking stuff. I don't use a studio so I am not in need of any studio stuff. Although a friend of mine offered to let me rent her studio from her. She is awesome! If you have any suggestions on props for children, seniors, maternity, ect; feel free to leave a comment below.

BTW Blogalicious is coming in October I have to say I am over the moon excited to go! It will be my first event like this EVER! I am going with my friend Ruby whom is near & dear to my heart.

P.S. I received my business cards in the mail & I am in love. I purchased them from moo. I think I handed out about 10 at the hospital when I got them lol. I was tempted to go to Walmart & stand at the front to pass them out. Not a shabby idea......altough I may attract some creepers

No comments:

Post a Comment