NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Feb 14, 2012

my little brother | Catalina Island Camp

Virgil is my little brother who is 16. He is an outgoing kid who loves all sports. When I say all sports I mean he is good at anything he does! :/ I didn't get so lucky. He is in Basketball, Football, Baseball, & Bowling year around. He never takes a break. The kid is amazing I tell ya. He has been playing sports since he was about 2-3 years old. I want to enter him to win this amazing opportunity at Catalina Island Camp because he deserves it. He works so hard in school & at his sports I believe he needs a little break. Along with other American's today my parents are the type of parents to send him away to camp due to money. I think this opportunity will serve him well in his future. He has only ever been to Virginia to visit me & no where else. I would love for him to experience camp & the west coast as well. He lives in Michigan & doesn't venture off much. He is 16 going on 30. 

Catalina Island Camp has some amazing things to offer.

Kayaking
Sailing
Climbing
Paddle boarding
Day trips
Photo Journalism (YES please)
Overnight trips


And many many other challenging adventures. I almost want to go myself. :)




I or my parents wouldn't have to worry about a thing. They even have a checklist to prepare for camp. They minimize the risk of injuries by evaluating the child on arrival with a swim test where they wear lifejackets at all times. My little brother would just experience things that he has never experienced in his life. This opportunity would open so many doors for him. He would met so many new people, learn new things, & most of all become comfortable with being away from home. 

Did I mention he is a boy scout ;)

Thanks SITS Girls for even allowing us to enter this giveaway. 

Head on over to Catalina Island Camp to learn more about what they have to offer your child. 
Like them on Facebook.


I am entering to win a session of summer camp for a child at Catalina Island Camps from The SITS Girls!

1 comment: