NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Nov 26, 2012

33 Weeks Pregnant | 3rd Trimester


How far along? 33 weeks & 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs lost at my doctors appt on 11/20
Maternity clothes? Yes. I can't wait to wear normal clothes. My winter hoodies & coat is a little snug.  
Stretch marks? Had them before pregnancy but no new ones.
Food cravings: Pumpkin pie, ice cream, pho, queso dip, & jerky
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving. I loved seeing my aunt & uncle. Being with family makes having a baby so much more real. That's all they talk about. I stuffed myself that day. Many days after as well.
Miss Anything? Moving a little faster than a turtles pace. I am just about done being pregnant now.
Movement: Yes. It has lessened. I heard that was normal. I can tell it's sleeping hours now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth is becoming a chore. I throw up every morning. I brush them before breakfast. I used to brush them after but I can't or I will just lose my breakfast.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On and off after work. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy. excited. nervous.
Looking forward to: Maternity leave. :) oh & Christmas.
Doctor's appointment: I saw my nurse practioner instead of my regular OB because I have been picking up full time hours at work. I didn't have any questions for her which I felt bad because at 33 weeks you'd think I'd have a ton of questions but I don't. Only for my doctor. I will see her this week. I lost 3 pounds before Thanksgiving ;) & everything else was normal.
Randoms: Pelvic pain, I can't get comfortable anymore to sleep. It feels like the baby is laying right on my lungs. I get full so fast but then merly 1 hour later I am starving. I have to sit in the recliner to get comfortable. I have been leaking colostrum since week 29. Only from the left boob. It's so strange. I wake up to a sticky shirt. Happens almost nightly. Let's see here what else can I bitch about ahaha. I swear pregnancy is a beautiful thing. But somethings us women have to put up with. I sweat like a hog  & breathe like a fat kid.

1 comment: