NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Nov 8, 2012

30 Weeks pregnant | 3rd Trimester

How far along? 30 Weeks & 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 3 LBS
Maternity clothes? Yes. Things are fitting more snug. I need to lay off the hot coco & snacks :/ 
Stretch marks? Had them before pregnancy but no new ones.
Best moment this week: Yes. My baby shower was Sunday 11/4 Theme was Mommy to Bee & I had an amazing time. Family & friend I haven't seen in a while. I really enjoyed myself. I am in awe of everything Baby Hardy recieved. That is one lucky baby to be so loved. I know everyone is anticipating it's arrival as much as we are.
Miss Anything? Sushi. I can't wait to give birth to eat some yumm. Moving around in bed to get comfy. I really can't get comfortable with a big ol' belly.
Movement: Yes tons. More swipes and swooshes then punches and kicks now. It moves it's head a lot which is right below my breasts. It feels weird and hurts sometimes.
Food cravings: Not really anything specific.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I lied last week. Brushing my teeth is becoming a chore. I throw up every morning. I brush them before breakfast. I used to brush them after but I can't or I will just lose my breakfast.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Unkonwn
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still emotional. It is getting pretty bad. I get upset about almost anything.
Looking forward to: My birthday Sunday & seeing my husband. I can't wait to see him.
Doctor's appointment: I got diagnosised with pneumonia yesterday. Didn't think the cough I had was that but sure is.  I am now on an antibiotic. Baby's heart beat was 140. measuring at 34 weeks still. Gained 3 pounds. I get an ultrasound on the 13th of November to see how my fluids are measuring. I can't wait to see the baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment