NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

May 21, 2011

Surprise Announcement.



In a few days I will be announcing a surprise for all my fans on Facebook.
If you have not liked my photography page yet please do so.
Type in the search engine JendaLynne Photography

This photo was taken at the Tomb of the Unknown Guard in Washington, D.C.
Equipment it was taken with was Nikon D60, lens was 55-200mm.
I had taken my husband up to class that day & figured i'd waste time. I have never seen the sight before & we have lived in the DMV area for 4 years already. I arrived a little early since the changing of the Guard was not until noon. I snapped a few pictures of the cemetery. When I finally came to the Tomb I was speechless [trust me that never happens]. The way he was swift in movement, never moving out of beat. So precise & [I will not say elegant for a soldier] but he was smooth. I recommend this sight for anyone who visits in D.C.
The Changing of the Guard was even better. I will post pictures of that later on.

Have a blessed & beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment