NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Jun 20, 2011

Weins' Wedding.

I wish everyone could experience the love between two newly weds. When I shoot weddings I love when I can feel their love for each other. The passion that two people can have together is amazing. I had the honor of shooting Sarah & Joe(AKA Dub)'s wedding. Their families were amazing to me & made me feel like family.


Sarah's dress was gorgeous.
Her Bridesmaids were her sister's & her sister-in-law.
They had an amazing bond & they helped her get all dolled up.
These two were naturals. Joe's love for his new wife was beaming off of him. I am assuming his cheeks hurt for a week after the wedding from all his smiling.:)


We had snuck away to take a few photos of the couple. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. :) in a good way. Thanks Joe & Sarah for letting me be a part of your day.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! I love the dress pic! Such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete