NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Jul 3, 2011

Priscilla & Big Red take over the blog.

I had an opportunity to shoot with a friend from work & her horse Big Red. When we arrived at the farm I was nervous & excited. We had to walk about 1/2 mile to get to Red. He likes to hide in the way back of the farm by the pond. I was nervous for ticks as they are bad around here. Not to mention horse poo.

This is one of the horses he lives with? lol Do horses live together?? I don't know but they are friends! Ha


We did a few shoots in the field. Which let me tell you was higher than my knees. I was terrified a snake was going to eat me.

Then we moved to the pond which Red loved. He was so happy to be in the water. He was splashing around.
Before we headed over to the pond though I wanted to do some shots for Priscilla by herself. We took her & her guitar to the field for some fun. She wrote me a "song" lol.




2 comments:

  1. PONY!!!! I love the pix Pony doesn't even look scary lol you should have seen me in NYC lol

    ReplyDelete