NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Oct 9, 2012

26 weeks pregnant | 2nd trimester

How far along?  26 weeks pregnant 3 days
Baby is the size of a: Cucumber
Total weight gain/loss:Haven't weighed myself this week. Rather not know ha!Maternity clothes?  Yes & I am happy because it's fall & I love it! (SAME)
Sleep: Crazy how a week can change. I can't sleep at night anymore I maybe get about 3 good hours of sleep. I wake up to pee at least 2 times. My hips hurt more at night.   
Best moment this week: Hubby surprising us by visiting this past weekend. Movement:  Hip pain but will be in physical therapy this week until I feel better. It hurts to stand or sit for long periods of time. I've been in pt for about a week now. It makes a big difference.
Food cravings/aversions:  pumpkin anything & Hot coco! 
Belly Button in or out? In but it's getting there. BTW my belly button hurts.
What I miss: running & trying to beat my times when I was not pregnant. 
What I am looking forward to:   Baby shower.
Weekly Wisdom:  You will cry at the drop of a hat when pregnant. About anything!
Milestones:  Almost in my third trimester & still not finding out the gender.
Symptoms: hip pain, consptipation (yup I said it!) It's no fun! 
Doctors appt: In 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment