NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Oct 23, 2012

28 Weeks Pregnant | Third Trimester


How far along?  28 weeks pregnant & 3 Days
Baby is the size of a: Small Cabbage
Total weight gain/loss:Go to the doctor's tomorrow so we shall see :/
Maternity clothes?  Yes & now my work scrubs are getting tight. Time to upgrade.
Sleep: Sleep is good I wake up at night at 2 am every night to pee. I try to hold it so I can sleep longer but that doens't always work.   
Best moment this week: I don't recall any. It has been a tough week.
 Movement:  Hip pain but physical therapy is working wonders. I go 2-3 times a week. The pain is only at night when I am tossing & turning.
Food cravings/aversions:  None I basically rather not eat these past few days. Just no appetite. Also I throw up every morning :(
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Staying at home & enjoying this pregnancy. Now I work & get stressed out. 
What I am looking forward to:   Baby shower is in 2 weeks I can't wait to see everyone. 
Weekly Wisdom:  Keep on trucking!
Milestones:  Third Trimester YAY!
Symptoms: hip pain, thirsty, & heartburn. Heartburn comes & goes.
Doctors appt: In 1 day with GD test JOY. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment