NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Oct 29, 2012

29 weeks pregnant | 3rd Trimester

How far along? 29 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: about 30 lbs now
Maternity clothes? Yes. I can't wait to wear normal clothes. 

Stretch marks? Had them before pregnancy but no new ones.
Best moment this week: It's been a rough few weeks nothing to exciting. Oh waking up to a lactating boob is no good! I was so mad I thought someone spilt something in bed. I woke up and a perfect circle around my breast. Crust and sticky. I can chalk that up to lactating. I didn't think it'd happen this early.
Miss Anything? Not peeing every hour. Not sweeling after work would be great.
Movement: Yes tons. More swipes and swooshes then punches and kicks now. It moves it's head a lot which is right below my breasts. It feels weird and hurts sometimes.
Food cravings: pumpkin anything. yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yes in my street clothes but it's hard to tell in my scrubs at work.
Gender: Unkonwn
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired and always hungry. Emotional yes!
Looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday 11/4 & then my birthday because I get to see my hubby finally! After 4 weeks of not seeing him.
Doctor's appointment: gained 4 pounds :( eek lol thanks to baby cause I love to eat! No Rhogam shot woop. I have a postive blood type. Group B Strep at 36 weeks. Plus an ultrasound then as well. Baby is breech. Doing tricks to make it turn head down but it's not having it lol. Measuring 34 weeks. Big ol' baby! I have always measured ahead. No Gestional Diabetes. Thank God I was worried. :/ Next appointment is next week. I am an every two weeks now! How exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Jenda. Can't wait to see pics of your new family addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really getting exciting now! Gosh I miss some of it but my preggo days are over. I know what you mean about that lactating boob thing, I woke up once with my entire shirt dripping, that was not fun! Can't wait to see your belly in person at your shower and then meet him or her once born. It won't be long now. You are going to be such a great momma :)

    ReplyDelete