NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Jan 6, 2012

Foto Friday | Semper Foto

Hi long time no talky. 
I have some exciting news my photos will be on Semper Fi Momma every Friday! Yea you read that right!!! I will be over there every FRIDAY!! Laura is amazing & asked me to post on her site as a military wife. I happily excepted & at first I was going to write about fashion but who am I kidding my niche is definitely photos. :) I love to share my photos. I feel I work very hard on my photography & want people to enjoy my photos as well as me. So go on over there & visit Semper Fi Momma for military life tips, tricks, fashion, fotos, & more. I hope you all enjoy your weekend. 

Did you think you where going to get away with no picture? hmmm you don't know me then!! :) 





sun was setting on the swamp
(Frozen swamp in Michigan)

No comments:

Post a Comment