NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Jan 16, 2012

Martin Luther King Day | Monument

January 15, 1929 our world was forever changed. Martin Luther  King Jr. was born. He will go down in history with an amazing dream to better our world. He will go on to make a difference in our world. On April 4, 1968 our dreams, our children's dreams, & any type of hope will be forever changed. In 1986 MLK Jr. Day was established as a U.S. Federal Holiday. 



IMG_1177

IMG_1165

IMG_1166

IMG_1168

IMG_1176



"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - MLK Jr.
You can watch & listen HERE

I just wanted to briefly touch on this because he was an amazing man. I went in October to visit the monument with a dear friend. I recommend everyone go to see this. Very touching & inspiring. I took some photos with my iPhone so they are not the best but hey none the less you get a glimpse of the monument. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome time so glad to have shared that moment with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was an amazing day...even if that guy wouldn't take our photo:(

    ReplyDelete