NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Nov 16, 2011

The Stokes' Family photo shoot.

Cat, baby, & Jason are an adorable family I had the opportunity to shoot. I know Cat from our former job at the hospital. I shot their cute little family before when baby was about 5-6 months old. He is now 16 months holy hannah montana where did the time go?
151

The Rappahanock River is a gorgeous spot in Virginia were I chose to shoot the family by. The rapids where flowing & it was a crisp morning. We did their fall & Christmas photos.

244

Jason & Cat have an amazing relationship & the way they parent is amazing. You can tell they are used to it.

168

240

I want to thank the Stokes' family for letting me be apart of their day! I thoroughly enjoyed baby & all his wildness.

No comments:

Post a Comment