NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Nov 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Holiday.Where will you be?

We will be heading to Michigan to be with the family for Thanksgiving. I am so excited because we haven't been back home with our family since 2008 I believe. We have been in Virginia for all our holidays. Even Christmas. It's rough because it's just me & my husband with no kids. We go all out for Thanksgiving to make it feel like we are at home. I am over the moon to be with my family & have our quality time. Sitting around laughing, crying, smiling, joking, & everything else.

I miss these guys (My father & God son)
santiago
& these folks. (My mother, step father, niece, & nephew)

parents

& these little monkeys (my nieces & me) I can be a kid with them!

Me&thegirls

& this little meanie head! ( my nephew)

Ayden

So many more people I miss & I can't wait to see them!! :) My sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, & my puppy!!
What are you all doing for the Holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment