NAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERENAME OF IMAGE HERE

Dec 18, 2011

2's a company | Nuckols' Family

This is my first family I shot with that was referred to me by another client. Let me just say I was nervous as all get out. Almost all of my clients have been people that I have known. Even if I have only talked to them a handful of times I still knew of them. Betty called me out of the blue one day wanting to set up a shoot for her "Christmas" photos. We joked about her being a little late on getting those out. We set a date & the deal was sealed. It was going to be her, Shan (hubby), J, C, & E. In order from oldest son to youngest daughter, with a daughter in the middle. I kept their names private out of respect for the family. Also you wont be meeting J, C, or E, for it was their parents wishes. I totally respect that. 
Without further adieu (had to google how to spell adieu not going to lie) haha



Shan & Betty
DSC_0779

Shan & Betty have been together for 17 years & have 3 kids. 

DSC_0789

Shan is in the USAF & has an amazing personality. Betty is super sweet & the cool hip mom. These two where so laid back.

DSC_0785

Their love for one another showed through they way they look at each other. 

DSC_0715

DSC_0697

Shan didn't want to dance but his lady requested & he happily agreed! 

DSC_0700

A fairy tale ending. 

DSC_0688

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Nuckols for letting me see into a little piece of your life. Your kids are wonderful & beautiful little people. 

Jenda XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment